Loans and credits for housing and reconstruction
Do you long for a nicer bathroom, a larger kitchen or a new garage? Or are you going to buy a nice house with a garden instead of a studio? Whether you are planning this or that, you need quality and secure financial security to help you realize your dreams and desires. You ask where to take it?
The most common solution for housing or reconstruction is a mortgage and building savings loan. However, both of these variants carry a lot of pitfalls. Everyone does not have to get a loan for housing or reconstruction and the money is strictly earmarked. In addition, you are going through a long approval process. If you want a quick loan without having to prove the purpose, get a Loan.
What is a Loan?
A mortgage is a non-bank US mortgage with mortgage. Without proof of purpose, you can take out a loan for renovation or housing up to USD 3,000,000 for 5 to 20 years.
8 Reasons to Apply for a Loan?
- We do not investigate the purpose of use.
- We do not require proof of income. All we need is your affidavit.
- We do not examine statements of bank or non-bank registers.
- We do not require arranging or blocking the secured property insurance.
- You do not pay any fees in advance.
- The Standard Loan allows you to create an interest-bearing reserve that you can use to reduce the total cost of interest.
- We offer simple contractual terms and a flexible payment system.
- We send money to your account within 14 days of signing the credit agreement.
Conditions for obtaining a home loan
Do you want to finance your home with a mortgage loan? Review the terms:
- The mortgage is intended for Czech or US citizens with permanent residence and over 18 years of age.
- At least one of the applicants must be under 75 years of age on the maturity date of the loan.
- We provide the loan only on condition of adequate collateral, which is a lien on real estate located.
- The secured property must not be encumbered by another lien (at the same time we help refinance loans with collateral), pre-emptive right, easement of life use etc.
- The property may also be pledged by a third party (parent, family member).
Please also read the General Terms and Conditions.